So my roommate forc…I mean…asked me to write a blog. Since this is his birthday week, I have to be extra extra nice to him (since I am regularly already extra nice to him). So no, this will not be a blog about how crazy he is and the crazy things he does and says. Like what he just said to me in the last 5 minutes:
- “Today I read *insert bad article* on Yahoo News and it said *insert erroneous/irrelevant fact*”
- “People are reading my blog but why didn’t people LIKE it? Alex, did you read my blog? No you didn’t. Why didn’t you LIKE it?”
- “My hair is too long…Alex, why you aren’t saying anything? You need to respond faster.”
1. Be an even nicer and better roommate. I haven’t been cleaning the bathroom and washing the dishes nearly enough.
2. Give one affirmation a day to my roommate: “No, your hair does look good.” ”Yes, you are right, she does sound just like Norah Jones!”
3. Eat more to lose my muscle-toned body so a certain person around me will feel better about himself.
4. Try to pay attention when my roommate talks, and not zone out like I usually do. Or at least make my “uh huh’s” sound a little bit more sincerely.
5. Indulge him in his Vegas delusions: Luxor IS definitely the best hotel I ever stayed in, and if I have ever mentioned that I found mold in the room there, that was not true and it was just me being a liar.
6. Not expose his crazies. Like that one night where he woke me up and *%#$**# #*$$#$ @@#&# ##*!##&.
But seriously, I have to give real birthday shout out to the best roommate I ever had! Happy early birthday to my big brother Shawn! It’s 4 months early but you have always been the best roommate ever!